Every year there are billions of plastic bottles disposed of in the waste. Disposed-off plastic brings environmental damage. Recycling ideas for plastic bottles can be one of the excellent solutions to reduce wastage and also reduce environmental damage. From plastic cups to craft supplies, there are a variety of things one can DIY (Do It Yourself) to turn used plastics into useful goods.
Some Recycling Ideas For Your Plastic Bottles
The crafty ideas mentioned below are a great way to minimize environmental damage and also save you money. These creative DIY projects for recycling plastic bottles can be an activity with your kids too.
Recycling Ideas To Transform Coffee Creamer Containers To Storage Boxes
You can remodel the coffee cream boxes into snack storage boxes for your kitchen counters. These coffee creamer plastic bottles are very convenient to put and store different kinds of food items. They can store items like salt, sugar, and other similar products.
Create A DIY Plastic Bottle Planter
Create your DIY planters from plastic bottles. You can turn your 2 liters or 1-liter plastic bottles into appealing and useful indoor planters. These simple instructions can help you create your indoor planter.
- Cut down the bottom one-third portion of the bottle.
- Paint the bottle with a color of your choice preferably white.
- Draw a face on the bottle and cut out ears.
- Fill the container with seeds and soil.
Create A Herb Garden With 2-litre Plastic Bottles
It is a very eco-friendly step to take. Recycling ideas to make your 2-liter plastic bottles into sub-irrigated planters is a highly innovative way to create plastic bottle projects. To do so, these simple steps can be followed.
- Remove the label of the plastic bottle and clean it inside.
- Take a sharp object and make holes in the top portion of the bottle.
- Poke small holes in the sides of the bottles too.
- With a marker, trace a cutting line around the bottle.
- Cut along the marked lines of the bottle.
- Flip the bottle upside down and insert a strip of fabric.
- Ensure that the fabric is in contact with the soil you put in to make a herb garden.
Create A Piggy Bank With A Reused Plastic Bottle
A plastic bottle is a great way to save money. You can turn a plastic bottle onto a piggy bank and start saving your cash. One can paint the entire plastic bottle with a color of your choice and draw a shape or smiley on it. You can also leave it transparent to see your savings progress. To create a piggy bank with a plastic bottle, a 2-inch slit should be made vertically on the side of the bottle to insert cash
We hope that you take on any of these DIY creative projects and reuse your plastic bottles. It will be quite useful to you for personal use and great for the environment too.