You may don’t know that Aluminum is a very valuable material in your recycling bin. The demand for aluminum objects is increasing steadily, Aluminum can recycling is very popular in the world. And, recycling of aluminum products is crucial because of its high demand. Aluminum is high in sea and road transport, air, medicine and food, electrical power transmission and electronics, construction, and packaging. It is a widely used metal, so recycling is essential to prevent loss of money and resources. Also, Aluminum has amazing recyclability. Its low energy needs and high scrap value make it desirable for recycling. The demand for Aluminum globally is around 70 million tons during 2020 and 37 million tons currently. During recycling, Aluminum does not degrade, making the recycling process environmentally and economically effective.
Recycling Aluminum only requires 5% of the energy used in making Aluminum, and both of them indeed have the same properties, just like original metal. Because Aluminum does not lose any of its properties during the recycling process, one must recycle Aluminum, which will result in saving a lot of energy. Many different Aluminum can recycling facts like how it gets recycled, its benefits, and many more. Here, know about many interesting Aluminum can recycling facts.
Interesting Aluminum Can Recycling Facts One Must Know About
- Aluminum is the most recycled metal. Recycling Aluminum can save up to 90% of energy, which you might waste in producing new metals. If you are recycling each Aluminum can, then it means you are saving sufficient energy to run a TV for 2 hours, a bulb of 100 watts for 20 hours, and a computer for nearly 3 hours.
- Aluminum takes a very long time to get decomposed. If you don’t recycle Aluminum and bury it to decompose, it will take about a minimum of 80 to 100 years to decompose. Aluminum is also released harmful bi-products when it gets converted to aluminum nitrite during the decomposition process.
- You can recycle the Aluminum infinite times. Aluminum does not have any limitations, such as the exact number of times you can recycle it. If we recycle all the Aluminum, then there will be no need to produce new Aluminum, saving so much energy.
- Recycling aluminum cans only takes two months, but decomposing Aluminum takes around 80 to 100 years. You can recycle the Aluminum very quickly, and the process is extremely efficient.
- You can earn money by recycling Aluminum. Yes, it is true that by giving aluminum cans to a recycling plant, you can earn money.
All these aluminum recycling facts are true, and you must give Aluminum for recycling to protect the environment and save energy. Just for one month, all the aluminum products such as aluminum cans in a bag and then give all the collected products to a recycling plant.